Hi there! My name is Annika
I’m a certified Holistic Health Coach and Autoimmune Paleo Coach. I've been living with food restrictions (gluten and dairy) for over a decade and have been following an adapted version of the autoimmune protocol for the last 4 years. I know what it feels like to feel left out during the holidays. Watching your friends, family, and coworkers enjoy your favorite holiday treats while you're nibbling on a carrot -- so NOT fun! I also know what it's like to eat foods you can't tolerate and feel bloated and sick after. This is why I created this program, to help you enjoy the holidays without regrets and deprivation. I will teach you everything you need to know to navigate this time of year with ease. Read more about my coaching style.
Learn how to enjoy the holidays again
Food restrictions can make you feel very isolated. I will guide you through the ups and downs that come with this season and will give you the tools to be able to enjoy this time of year. You will not only get tons of information and recipes but also support and accountability from me and your peers. In times of celebration and eating with friends and family, no one should feel excluded. Get excited because this year you can enjoy the holidays again, without compromising your health or feeling deprived of seasonal favorites.
5 coaching calls
Weekly 1-hour group coaching calls plus guides, grocery lists, exercises, homework, and other useful resources.
4 cooking videos
Four step-by-step cooking demos of favorite holiday recipes for you to follow along and learn how to cook with new ingredients.
Copy of ENJOY - healthy festive foods for you and your loved ones (gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo and AIP recipes)
Topics that will be covered
- Troubleshoot Thanksgiving
- Swapping out ingredients - learn how to source and use alternative ingredients
- Learn how to make allergen-friendly holiday recipes
- How to host a food restriction-friendly party
- Troubleshoot social situations such as holiday parties and eating in a restaurant
- How to recreate your favorite holiday dishes
- Work on mindset shift and stress relief
- Tackle difficult situations that can come up during the holidays
- How to create balance and nourish your body during challenging times
- Dial-in lifestyle factors such as sleep, stress management, and movement
- How to choose recipes and a menu for big holidays such as Christmas and New Year
- Support for your questions
This program is for you if
- You are tired of feeling left out during the holiday season.
- You don’t want to wait until January 2020 to feel vibrant and healthy.
- You are having trouble sticking to your ideal diet during the holidays.
- You feel bloated, sick and tired during the holiday season.
- You have tried to figure it out on your own but would like to have some support.
- You have recently been diagnosed with celiac disease. dairy intolerance or another food allergy/sensitivity.
- You feel overwhelmed because your doctor told you to cut out a specific food.
- You are on the autoimmune protocol and are concerned about heading into the holidays.
When: November 25th 2019
Every Monday @ 7pm (EST)
(Early bird special: $199 until Nov 22th)
What kind of food restrictions are covered?
A lot of the advice applies to most food restrictions. The recipes and cooking demos cater to people that are gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, egg-free, nightshade-free, soy-free, and people on the autoimmune protocol or the paleo diet.
I am not available on Monday at 7 pm. Can I still do the program?
Yes absolutely! The calls and cooking demos are recorded and you can watch them at any time. If you have a question that you want to be discussed you can submit it via email ahead of time. All other materials like handouts, shopping lists and guides are emailed to you.
Can I watch the videos once the program has ended?
Yes. You will have access to the video for 3 months after the program has ended.
How do the group calls work?
All group calls are done via Zoom, an online platform for video calls. You can join them on your phone, laptop or tablet conveniently from your home.
How is this program different from other online courses?
The coaching calls are not pre-recorded videos, meaning you will actually have a group coaching session with me where you get to ask your questions. Group sizes are small, so the atmosphere is a lot more personal and you get a lot of individualized attention.
What if I don’t live in the US? Can I still join?
Yes absolutely! As long as you have an internet connection you can join us from anywhere in the world. Just keep in mind that there might be a time difference if you want to join the calls live. All calls will be recorded so you can still benefit from the program even if you can’t join live. Another thing to consider is that the measurements of the recipes are in cups. I can help you with the conversion if that is something you are worried about. Lastly, if you would like to join but are concerned about all the above-mentioned things, 1-on-1 coaching might be a better option for you. Please contact me and we can find the best solution for you.
Join the FREE Info Webinar on Sat Nov 23rd @ 12pm (EST)